Print brochures are available for download in PDF format
High resolution brochure [26.0 MB]
Low resolution brochure [3.5 MB]
View our email archive here.
Paul Horton has a short video of Innisfree Garden. You can watch the video here.
Selected Books with Pictures and Descriptions of Innisfree and/or Lester Collins
- Rescuing Eden: Preserving America’s Historic Gardens. Caroline Seebohm, photographs by Curtice Taylor. Monacelli Press, 2015.
- The Gardener’s Garden. Madison Cox and Toby Musgrave, editors. Phaedon Press, 2014.
- The Cultural Landcape Foundation Landslide List — Innisfree
- What Are Gardens For? Experiencing, Making and Thinking About Gardens. Rory Stuart. Frances Lincoln, 2012.
- Great Gardens of America. Tim Richardson. Frances Lincoln, 2009.
- Shaping the American Landscape: New Profiles from the Pioneers in American Landscape Design Project. Charles A. Birnbaum and Stephanie S. Foell, editors. University of Virginia Press, 2009.
- The Cultural Landcape Foundation Pioneers of American Landscape Design — Lester Collins
- Garden Stone. Barbara Pleasant. Storey Publications, 2002.
- Gardens of the Future. Guy Cooper and Gordon Taylor. Monacelli Press, 2000.
- National Geographic Guide to American Gardens. Mary Jenkins. The National Geographic Society, 1998.
- Gardening with Stone. Jan Kowalczewski Whitner. Macmillan Press, 1994.
- Innisfree: An American Garden. Lester Collins. Harry N. Abrams, 1994.
Selected Articles About Innisfree
- “The Hills Are Alive.” Jane Owens. House and Home — Financial Times, May 02, 2015.
- “Innisfree.” James Golden. Ramblings of a “New American” Gardener, September 7, 2014.
- “Get Some Air.” Katie Kiefner. Weddings — New York Magazine Special Issue, Summer 2013.
- “The Idylls of Innisfree.” Tovah Martin. Horticulture, April 18, 2007.
- “In the Garden of Yin, Yang and Yeats.” Ellen Maguire. The New York Times, July 1, 2005.
- Secret Gardens. George W. Stone. National Geographic Traveller, March 2005.
- Scenic Serenity. Ethne Clarke. Traditional Home, October 2002.
- Just So Story. Tim Richardson. Country Life (Great Britain), October 11, 2001.
- The Garden. Cheryl Merser. Preservation (National Trust for Historic Preservation), December 1997.
- Rhyming Couplets. Akiko Busch. The Garden (Journal of the Royal Horticultural Society), November 1999.
- “Lake Water Lapping.” Cheryl Merser. Preservation (National Trust for Historic Preservation), December 1997.
- “Outward Bound.” Carol Helms. Garden Design, June/July 1996.
- “Making the Stones Dance.” William Bryant Logan. Garden Design, December 1994.
- “Garden Notebook: In Mystical Innisfree.” Anne Raver. The New York Times, September 1, 1994.